Email: [email protected]https://www.spedtex.org
- Title IX in General and Final Rule
- Responding to the Reports of Sexual Harassment
- Investigating Formal Complains through the Title IX Grievance Process
- Informal Resolution Process
- Service Impartially and Avoiding Prejudgment, Conflict of Interest, and Bias.
- Issues of Relevance and Evidence
- Title IX Investigation Process
- Investigative Reports
Early College High School
Southwest Preparatory is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, including individuals with disabilities, and that complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 USC 794 and its implementing regulations at 34 CFR Part 104) and with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 USC 12131 and following, and implementing regulations at 28 CFR Part 35). This website has been developed to conform to the best practices and criteria defined in the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA and the Web Accessibility Initiative Accessible Rich Internet Applications Suite (WAI-ARIA) 1.0 techniques for web content.
If you have difficulty accessing information on the website due to a disability, please contact Sandi Mitchell at [email protected]. Please let us know the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information including your name, email address, and phone number.