Our Seguin Campus will be holding a School Choice event this Thursday 26th at 5:30 for PreK - 1st grade families and at 6:15 for our 2nd - 5th grade families. Students will perform the Official 2017 National School Choice dance in the front parking lot and then be released with their parents to go to their teachers to see the work that has been happening and to schedule a conference with their teacher if needed.
Our 3rd -5th students will be performing an original readers' theatre written by the students about School Choice. We are also inviting our 1st -5th grade parents to participate in writing an acrostic poem to pair with their child's poem explaining what it means to have "CHOICE".
The event is open to the public. Come out and check out why SW Prep supports school choice.
Some pictures from our Seguin Campus 1st Week of School!!!!
Our Newest Campus!!!
· School dedicated to academic success and the enrichment of the Arts.
· Students learning through Project Based learning models to be presented during the year to parents and community.
· Strong Commitment to Community – Each grade level will select a community project that will positively impact their community.
· Students will be encouraged to creatively problem solve through their projects, their commitment to learning and their use of the arts.
· Leadership attributes will be strongly encouraged and taught and encouraged as part of their overall development.
· Morning Assemblies will encourage Character Development, Music, Performance, Leadership, and Patriotism.
· High standards for behavior and academics will be stressed throughout the curriculum.
Southwest Preparatory School Campus Earns Accreditation from Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI)/AdvancED™...CLICK TO READ MORE
NW Campus Multi-Purpose Building
Planned for Spring 2018