Our Newest Campus!!!
· School dedicated to academic success and the enrichment of the Arts.
· Students learning through Project Based learning models to be presented during the year to parents and community.
· Strong Commitment to Community – Each grade level will select a community project that will positively impact their community.
· Students will be encouraged to creatively problem solve through their projects, their commitment to learning and their use of the arts.
· Leadership attributes will be strongly encouraged and taught and encouraged as part of their overall development.
· Morning Assemblies will encourage Character Development, Music, Performance, Leadership, and Patriotism.
· High standards for behavior and academics will be stressed throughout the curriculum.
Southwest Preparatory School Campus Earns Accreditation from Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI)/AdvancED™...CLICK TO READ MORE
NW Campus Multi-Purpose Building
Planned for Spring 2018